- Bands covered by prospective award: 700 MHz, 3600-3800 MHz, 26.5-27.5 GHz
- Date of public consultation: 5 March 2018
- Date of award: 9 October 2018
- Links for more information available online:
(Regulation, English version)
(Conclusion of award, Italian version)
Page under construction!
Here you can find information about award procedures taking place in the EU Member States.
|| United Kingdom
– Tuesday 28th May 2019 – RSPG Stakeholder Event – this is the latest in the RSPG’s stakeholder briefing sessions where the stakeholders are updated on the progress of the RSPG work program. Also an opportunity to meet and interact with the WG rapporteurs and the chairmanship. On the agenda are issues on the role of the RSPG in light of the EECC, input on the future work program for 2020-2021 and the latest status from the working groups of the RSPG.
Please consult the invitation and the agenda for further information.
For registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org until May 21st 2019.
Venue: Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), Room K1, Invalidenstraße 44, 10115 Berlin, Germany
RSPG19-001 : RSPG #48 Agenda
RSPG19-002 : Comission activities related to spectrum policy
RSPG19-003 : Progress report of the WG on European Electronic Communication Code
RSPG19-004 : RSPG Report on “impact of the EECC on the work of RSPG”
RSPG19-005 : Progress report of the WG on European Spectrum Strategy
RSPG18-006 : Progress report of the WG on 5G
RSPG18-007 : 3rd RSPG Opinion on 5G
RSPG18-008 : Progress report of the WG on WRC19
RSPG18-009 : RSPG Opinion on EU coordination at ITU-R Radiocommunication Conferences
RSPG18-010 : Progress Report of the WG on cross-border coordination
RSPG18-011 : Progress Report of the WG on Peer Review and MS cooperation
RSPG18-012 : List of documents for publication RSPG #48
RSPG18-013 : Chair’s report RSPG#48