- Bands covered by prospective award: 700 MHz, 900 MHz, 1500 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz, 3600 MHz
- Dates of public consultations:
- 11/08/2017 – Consultation organised at the request of the Minister of Telecommunications on the 1427-1517 MHz frequency band
- 07/06/2017 – Consultation organised at the request of the Minister of Telecommunications on the 3400-3800 MHz frequency band
- 23/05/2017 – Consultation organised at the request of the Minister of Telecommunications on the 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2GHz, 700MHz and 1400MHz frequency
- [Expected] date of award: end of 2020
- Links for more information available online:
- 14/08/2018 – Communication of the BIPT Council of 13 August 2018, at the request of the Minister of Telecommunications relating to the draft
- 26/07/2018 – Communication regarding the reserved spectrum, the spectrum caps and the coverage obligations for the multiband auction
- Bands covered by prospective award: 700 MHz, 1400 MHz, 2100 MHz, in band 2300 MHz, 3500 – 3800 MHz, 26 GHz
- [Expected] date of public consultation: October 2019
[Expected] date of award: June 2020
- Links for more information available online: https://www.akos-rs.si/javna-posvetovanja-in-razpisi-javna-posvetovanja-in-razpisi-strategija-upravljanja-z-radiofrekvencnim-spektrom
During the BEREC Plenary Meeting in Ghent on the 13th of June, the RSPG Chair was invited to sign the co-authored Working Arrangement between the two organisations. The Working Arrangement has also been endorsed by the Commission.
“I am very happy that we now have, never mind being non-legally-binding, a paper stating that we like each other, have common interests, stakeholders and goals and that we can cooperate with each other”, says RSPG Chair, Jonas Wessel.
The Working Arrangement means, in short, that BEREC may participate in RSPG Peer Reviews and that each organisation will have a contact point called a Liason Officer responsible for the communication between the organisations.
The BEREC Liason Officer Ms Maja Mitic and the RSPG Liason Officer Mr Bo Andersson.
RSPG19-014 : RSPG #49 Agenda
RSPG19-015 : Comission activities related to spectrum policy
RSPG19-016 : Progress report of the WG on European Electronic Communication Code
RSPG19-017: Progress report of the WG on European Spectrum Strategy
RSPG19-018 : Progress report of the WG on 5G
RSPG18-019 : Progress Report of the WG on “good offices”
RSPG18-020 : Progress Report of the WG on Peer Review and MS cooperation
RSPG18-021 : Draft RSPG work programme – 2020 – 2021